Today I make a commitment to myself and to God that I will move forward and fulfill destiny!
It is amazing how easily we can get stuck and stop moving forward. Have you ever wondered why you are not making progress? Or why your progress seems to be sooooooo slow?
When we are living in an unconscious state, we fill our lives with busy work rather than taking care of business, i.e.
- Running unnecessary errands
- Answering emails at inappropriate times
- Staying on the phone too long
- Texting, facebooking, web browsing
- Tending to everyone else’s priorities while yours go unattended.
We will do anything that will help us escape the reality of where we are, and the pain we may be feeling. Pain over the disappointment of another failed relationship, or the sad realization that there still is not enough money to cover all the bills, may be overwhelming!
Life will always present a challenge somewhere along the way. The key is to meet the challenge head on with your destiny still in view. Whatever you decide to focus on will have the most power in your life. (Where attention goes energy flows.)
Here are some helpful tips to get you moving again:
- It is important for you to take a look at what you are unconsciously avoiding
- Embrace where you are (whatever you resist will persist)
- Ask yourself what is the story you are telling yourself about the situation
- Distinguish how much of what you are believing is a lie and how much is truth
- Receive the truth
- Take a teeny-tiny baby step in the direction of that truth
- Truth will always set you free
So today, make a fresh commitment that you will not allow yourself to live in an unconscious state, doing the bare minimum to survive, but you will be conscious, alert, and move forward and fulfill destiny.
The Deliverance Doctor™