TODAY, CHOOSE TO RELEASE A MINDSET OF LACK AND LIMITATION!
The news media in its various forms is doing a wonderful job keeping before the loyal viewers, the fact that there seems to be some type of “recession” going on. I often pose the question, where did the money go? Obviously the money did not disappear or leave the earth realm. Absolutely not! The money is still here. So then, that would lead me to believe that there is not a problem with lack but a problem with circulation.
We live in an abundant universe and we serve the God that created that abundance! We are tempted to believe that there is lack because of the situation many of us have found ourselves in or are still in right now, i.e.:
- Not enough money to meet your monthly expenditures
- There seems to be a lack of opportunity
- You can’t find a job
- If you have a job you are very limited as to what you can do or how far you can advance.
The good news is that lack and limitation are both produced by a mindset, and mindsets can be changed!
How do I begin to change what I believe when so much lack is in front of me?
Remember, what you choose to focus on most of the time will become your reality. You have programmed certain beliefs into your subconscious mind through repetition. By constantly thinking, speaking, and feeling very deeply about what you are focusing on you were sending a message of lack or limitations to your subconscious mind that said “there is not enough for me to have my needs met.” This is what is called a paradigm or belief system.
Here are a few help tips to start shifting your belief system.
- Begin looking to nature to see proof of the abundance God provides
- The oceans never dries up or cease to flow
- At the appointed season leaves return to trees, and grass begin to grow
- Can you count the leaves on a tree?
- Can you count how many grains of sand are on a beach?
- Begin meditating on abundance everyday
- keep what you have circulation
- Affirm that you are worthy of abundance
As I stated earlier, it’s all about circulation, money is energy, it is currency and it must be circulating. That is why Luke 6:38 declares, “Give and it shall be given to you, good measure, pressed down and shaken together shall men give into your bosom.” (Circulation)
The money is still here. Let’s shift our mindset and begin to believe in abundance rather than lack and limitation.
The Deliverance Doctor™