We are down to the last 17 days of this year and many of you have shared with me that you are feeling as though you are depleted of strength. You are feeling as though you don’t have enough to make it through the end of this year, let alone start the New Year strong.
Running on Empty is an unhealthy and dangerous place to be. I want to share a few indicators that will help you know you when you are running on empty:
- You are tired all the time
- You have no joy or enthusiasm
- Deadlines creep up on you often
- You are always late
- You procrastinate and delay important tasks
- You have trouble making decisions
- You have forgotten about your dreams
- You allow yourself to stay in a rut or abusive situations
- You have chronic pain
- You are sad and sorrowful all the time, (depressed)
Running on empty simply means that you don’t have enough strength, stamina, or insight to successfully govern yourself, the tasks, or the people to whom you are responsible for. it is so easy to become so busy with life you can forget to stop and refuel. Here are some tips to help you get up and going again.
Four things I want to leave with you today:
- Stop looking in the rear view mirror of life. There are some thing you must let go and let God!
- Take time off. Taking time off is a life-saving practice that you should develop weekly, monthly, or even daily.
- Open yourself to receive a fresh wind from the Holy Spirit.
- Peace of mind is the most important factor in pursuing your dreams. Make sure you have a healthy dose of peace every day.
Remember to stop and refuel. You will never reach your destination empty.
I want to help you end this year strong and be prepared to start 2013 empowered, on fire, and ready to live!
Join me on Saturday, December 15th for the Spiritual Success Workshop!
Spiritual Success Tip:
Trust The Will Of God For Your Life!