TODAY, I HAVE AN ABUNDANT CONSCIOUSNESS
Most of us can agree that it is the will of God for us to prosper. But in order to prosper, prosperity begins in the mind. Do you have an abundant consciousness? What runs through your mind most of the time? Is it lack or abundance? Do you have a sense that everything is alright or do you live in panic mode most of the time fearing the bottom is going to fall out?
Often times you can go through life not being aware of what is running through your mind. Best Selling Author Brian Tracey says, “Successful People get what they think about most of the time and most of the time they are thinking about success!”
I know it may be difficult to think abundance when everything around you might be screaming lack or scarcity. How can you think abundance when your checking account is constantly overdrawn and bill collectors are ringing your phone all day, every day, even on Sunday! (I thought Sunday was a day of rest:)!)
As previously stated, abundance begins in the mind. In order to begin to experience abundance you must first think abundance. If you take a look at nature, you will see abundance everywhere i.e., the ocean, the stars, the sand on a beach, leaves on a tree, grass in a field. The proof of abundance is all around you.
Here are some helpful tips to jump start your transformation from lack to abundant consciousness:
- Spend time everyday looking at nature to see abundance
- Visualize yourself as being abundant (in spite of your current situation)
- Meditate on Scriptures on wealth, prosperity, and abundance
- Write your abundant affirmations down on index cards and carry them with you, when you have a free moment take them out and read them.
- Speaking and declaring your affirmations will begin to reprogram your mind from only seeing lack and limitation into seeing and thinking abundance.
- Get excited and joyous when you think about being abundantly supplied.
- Remember, Repetition is the key to renewing your mind!
Here are a couple of examples to get you started:
- “I am divinely connected to the never-ending, never-failing supply of abundance.”
- “I am so happy and blessed now that all my bills are paid in full and on time.”
Get the idea. Go ahead, write a few of your own. Have fun with this! It is what YOU BELIEVE IS POSSIBLE that will have the most impact on your mind and accelerate your transformation.
“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (John 10:10)
The Deliverance Doctor™
Spiritual Success Coach to
Kingdom Leaders and Solo Entrepreneurs