Three Tips To Get The Most Out of Your New Life.
By Apostle E. ~ The Deliverance DoctorTM
Spiritual Success Mentor
We just celebrated what we call “Resurrection Sunday”, some people call it “Easter”. Whatever you choose to call it, we were all celebrating the power of resurrection. It is wonderful that during this time of the year we can be reminded that there is such a thing as “resurrection power”.
Are you in a place where things seems to be dead, just plain lifeless? Does it feel as though your dreams, goals, and ambitions are in the grave and cannot be resurrected? One of the things I want you to remember is that you have the power within you to create miracles!
I am so happy that God was so wise when man was created that the ability to shift, change course, gain new perspectives or see things differently was built in us from the beginning. The problem is that we may not have done our part in utilizing what was made available to us through our New Life.
Jesus said in the Gospel of John 10:10 (amplified)
The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full til it overflows).
Spiritual Success Tip:
You have the ability every single day to really live and enjoy life to the full until it overflows!
Your Call To Action:
I know that feels impossible when there may be so many things working against you. But the truth of the matter is you have power to resurrect what seems to be dead or not working for you.
Use These Three tips daily to activate resurrection power and stay focused and on task:
1. Stay Connected- No matter how busy you are or what demands life put on you, you must ensure that you do whatever it takes to stay connected to your power source. When you have time to connect with The Holy Spirit first thing in the morning, you are set for a powerfully productive day.
2. Communication- You want to make sure that you stay in a posture of gratitude and thanks giving throughout your day. When you open your mouth to Communicate, come from a place of gratitude,
- Avoid murmuring and complaining.
- Avoid listening to people to who want to complain and moan and groan about life.
- According to the Law of Attraction– Wherever attention goes energy flows.
- If you find more things to be grateful for you will attract more things to be grateful for.
3. Commitment – Make sure that the things that get your primary attention each day are the things that you are committed to. Those are the things that help you do what you were sent here to do. The things that ensure you are fulfilling destiny and being a blessing in the world.
Don’t allow the thief to rob you of the joy of living and enjoying your new life!
To Your Spiritual Success,
The Deliverance Doctor TM