Today, I release all soul ties, associations, and affiliations that are holding me to a life of stagnation or procrastination!
Now is the time to take a good look at your life and determine if who or what you are connected to is holding you hostage to a life of stagnation or procrastination. Remember, you are not placing blame on anyone or anything, but you are taking responsibility for every decision you have made that is having a negative effect on your life.
What is a soul-tie?
According to author Liberty Savard , “Soul ties are birthed when you enter into a wrong agreement with someone else. Wrong agreements range all the way from soulish prayers prayed together with others to wrong agreements to commit violent crimes.”
A soul tie is a joining or bonding in the soul realm between two people. It links their souls (mind, will, and emotions) together, which can bring forth negative results.
To make this brief and to the point, this is how you can tell if perhaps you are bound in a negative way to someone else’s soul.
You are not your authentic self when you are with this person, and deep down inside you know it but continue in the relationship
- You make adjustments, sacrifices, or wrong choices for the sake of this person without any regard for yourself
- You compromise your ethics and integrity when with this person
- You are in denial about the effects this relationship is having on your life
- You are slowly killing yourself
- You put all your dreams, desires, and aspirations on hold
- Years have gone by and you are still miserable, depressed, and frustrated in this relationship
- You are being mistreated
- You falsely glamorize the relationship
- You are defensive when approached about the relationship
- You promise you are going to do something, but you never do
- You don’t understand why you are still there
- When you have made attempts to break away in the past you end up right back in the situation, etc, etc.
I can go on and on. This is not speaking to romantic relationships only this is also speaking to friendships, working relationships, etc. If you have identified yourself in the above description, you don’t have to live that way any longer. You can break the soul tie once you acknowledge it for what it is.
You can break a soul tie by being completely honest with yourself about who you are, and what it is that you truly desire. Begin to focus on YOUR LIFE, and lose yourself from any and all effects of the soul tie. Once you take personal responsibility for your life and your own success, you will gain inner strength to move forward in a way that will better serve you.
Trust in the God who created you and made you a wonderful and magnificent person.
“God is too wise to leave your destiny in the hands of someone else!” ~ The Deliverance Doctor™
The Deliverance Doctor™
Spiritual Success Coach to
Kingdom Leaders and Solo-Entrepreneurs