Are you Seeking God For A Greater Realm of Glory?
“And the glory which you gave me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one.” (John 17:22)
There is a distinct call emanating from heaven and it’s a call to come into a greater realm of Glory. When we speak of the “Glory”, the word kabowd is one of the most significant in the Hebrew language. Its literal meaning is “weight”, but the term is used figuratively to convey “splendor,” “abundance,” honor,” or “glory”. We are in essence talking about the manifested presence of God!
This week in Early Morning Empowerment our theme was just that–“Seeking God for a Greater Realm of Glory.” We were encouraged on so many levels this week. We were told to:
- Come out of shadow living. Leave “outer court” living and come into the “Most Holy Place”.
- Spend quality time in the presence of God.
- Reactivate the Spirit of consecration.
- Remember the power that is in the name of Jesus.
On Thursday, From the book of Job Chapter 22:22-30 we took a sober look at the 9 pre-requisites for manifesting the promises of God through our personal obedience which are:
- Receive the Word of The Lord from His mouth and Lay it up in your heart.
- Return to the Almighty, diligently seek Him and you will be built up.
- Then you will lay up Gold like dust.
- God will be your defense (Gold).
- He will cause His face to shine upon you.
- When you pray He will hear you.
- You must pay your vows.
- Then ….You shall Decree a thing and it will be established for you.
- God will bring deliverance to your household because of your intercession and the cleanness of your hands.
Join me in this season of Seeking God for a Greater Realm of Glory!