Elona Sanders ~ The Deliverance DoctorTM
Spiritual Success Mentor
Elder Willie Blueford of St. Matthew Fire Baptize Church in Columbus, Ohio came to minister at New Life on Sunday afternoon and he released such a timely word. He said He really didn’t know why God would give him such a word for me, but He was going to be obedient and release the word. I am so glad he did!!!
The text was from Matthew 6: 25-34. The word to me was to “RELAX!” Relax from all the tension that has taken a hold of you.
If you look at the scripture text, the word declares that we should take no thought for the many things we concern ourselves with on a daily basis. How many of you can admit that you can drive yourself insane worrying about all the things that you feel need attention?
If you are in full-time ministry or you are a business owner as I am, then you know that you can easily become overwhelm because there never seems to be enough great help.
That coupled with the concern for the calling that is on your life and trying to fulfill the assignment, you can become tensed, discouraged, and allow yourself to take on false burdens.
The word today is “relax” and I want to pass that on to you. Here are a few things to consider to help you do just that:
- You are going to be o.k. no matter what
- All things are working together and fitting into a plan for your good
- You are enough, you are good enough
- Everything is moving according to the right schedule
- If things were going to be different today they would be
- Never mind the haters! There will always be people that don’t agree with you, don’t like you, etc.
- You are divinely supported, you have more help, favor, and grace than you know.
In the words of the scripture text, take no thought, don’t worry, you can’t change anything by worrying. So relax, keep your hand in God’s hand. Your enemies will never prevail against you if you stay with God’s divine agenda.
If you are in a very challenging season please know that, “This too shall pass!”
If you want even more help in this area, join me for Boot-camp 2012!
Spiritual Success Tip:
~The Deliverance Doctor