We had such dynamic word and extremely powerful impartations during the 5-day Early Morning empowerment Adventure.
I want to share with you some of what was released during our time together.
We started each morning with a time of corporate prayer, praise and worship.
There were so many fresh downloads (I am so glad the sessions were recorded)! I want to share with you what God has decreed for us through the power that is in this month of August.
It is always amazing to me how God will break into your life when you least expect it and give you something wonderful, something to set you on the right path for next-level manifestation.
THE NUMBER EIGHT
In Hebrew the number eight is hnm# (Sh’moneh), from the root Nm# (Shah’meyn),
- “to make fat,”
- “cover with fat,”
- “to super-abound,”
- As a participle it means “one who abounds in strength,” etc.
- As a noun it is “superabundant fertility,”
- “oil,” etc.
- New beginning,
- So that as a numeral it is the superabundant number.
As seven was so called because the seventh day was the day of completion and rest, so eight, as the eighth day, was over and above this perfect completion, and was indeed the first of a new series, as well as being the eighth. Thus it already represents two numbers in one, the first and eighth. ~E.W. Bullinger ~
This morning Min. Marcus Guy shared this with us:
“Apostle E. when you were speaking this morning about the number eight, God showed me an image of the number eight turned on its side representing the symbol of infinity. God is speaking to the endless, boundless and limitless possibilities available to us”.
There is a supernatural anointing on this month for breakthrough. If you are ready to move forward and take authentic action, you will see amazing things happen in your life. You are here to make a difference. You are here to make an impact. Do something today out of the ordinary. Take a step and do something that will take your vision from an unseen dimension and bring it into this physical dimension. When you do that, you are declaring that you are ready to step into the next big version of you!
Deliverance Drill (Assignment)
- Spend some quality time this month getting super clear about who you are and what you are here to do
- Identify what you have been allowing to hold you back
- List the things you are fearing the most
- List the things you would do if you weren’t afraid
- Pick one thing and take an authentic action step
- Don’t try to do it all by yourself, get help if you need help
Be ready to move when God is ready to move and you will see yourself grow in leaps and bounds…