I am sure each of us can remember as a child being told to “Mind Your Own Business!” The adults were trying to teach us a valuable lesson, but often times there wasn’t any positive reinforcement behind it.
They would just say things like, nobody likes nosy people. Or don’t get caught sticking your nose in other people’s business ,you can get hurt.
As an adult, I am also sure you have come to the realization that the most important business is your own business because only you are responsible for you. Every aspect of your life depends on you taking care of you.
The real power lies in your ability to take a good look at your life to discover where you are, where you want to be, and the necessary steps to get there.
All too often, we are so focused on what’s going on in other people’s lives that we are totally unaware of what’s going on in our own. This is just the kind of distraction that the “EGO MIND” or “FLESH MIND” wants you preoccupied with. As long as you are being distracted with everyone else’s life from Beyonce, to your neighbor, or to your sister or brother, you don’t have to pay attention to the fact that:
- You still haven’t gone back to school
- You are stuck on a job you absolutely hate
- You are in a relationship that no longer works for you
- You are still living far beneath your privileges
- You have not answered the call of God on your life
- You have not yet taken off that extra _____ pounds
- You are afraid to allow your champion to come out
- You are missing opportunities left and right
- And on and on!
YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH DESTINY.
It’s time to make a commitment and get focused. You must make an appointment with your champion, your greatness, your wealthy Self and keep it!!!
If you have been trapped in the erroneous zone of not minding your own business, it’s time to come out and move into the destiny fulfillment zone.
It is not too late…
You have a standing appointment with your destiny as long as you are alive. If you don’t have an agenda, someone will be more than happy to make you a part of their agenda. Let me ask you this…
- Are you focusing your energy on the things that really matter?
- Are you doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result? (You know that’s insanity, right?)
- Are you spending your time with people who can enhance and enrich your life?
- Are you afraid to make that investment in yourself because you think you “can’t afford it”?
YES… It’s time to MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. That is the only way you are going to manifest that best version of yourself. Come on… get serious and start focusing on who you are, what you want to do, and where you want to go.
So, in conclusion, minding your own business is a very positive thing. It’s the only thing that will get you from where you are now to where you want to go. Are you ready? Start MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS like never before. You owe it to yourself!
Spiritual Success Tip:
If You don’t have an agenda for your life… You’re a part of someone else’s agenda!