IS THIS GOD? — Whose Voice Am I Hearing? (PT. 1)
Have you had a thought to come to you, hear a voice within that seemed to have come out of nowhere? After pondering what you heard did you ask the question, is this God? Whose voice am I hearing? Is it Mine, Is it God’s, or is it the Devil’s?
If you answered yes, you are not alone. There are so many people that have been in church for many years, faithfully attending weekly worship services. They love God and feel they have a relationship with God but don’t really know the voice of God for themselves. They don’t know if what they are hearing, sensing, or feeling is from God.
Because of this, many people pass up great opportunities failing to launch the next project, start the ministry/business, or whatever the case might be. Not knowing for sure if God is speaking to you keeps you in a perpetual state of confusion, second guessing, and depending on someone else to give you guidance.
Sadly, we have become a people stagnant in growth and expansion because we are so dependent on someone else telling us what to do or which way to go. As a believer, it is high time that you come to know the voice of God for yourself. Here are some of the reasons why many cannot discern the voice of God.
- You didn’t know God could or would communicate with you
- You were not trained how to listen properly
- You are use to relying on other authority figures for guidance, i.e. Parents, Friends, Your Bishop /Pastor, etc.
- You are afraid to make a mistake
- Then there is plain old spiritual abuse from religious leaders that would not allow you to think for yourself.
Here are a few tips to get you started discerning the voice of God for yourself:
- Know without a doubt that God wants to communicate with you
- You are worthy
- You are divinely supported no matter how you have missed the mark in the past.
- Have faith in your relationship with God
- Settle in your heart that God is not the author of confusion. He can speak clearly and communicate completely.
Want you be trained to hear more clearly and accurately in the spirit with confidence and assurance?
Join me for an all new:
~School of Prophetic Understanding… February 23-25 2012.~