Last week we talked about what it takes to be the success you were created to be. It is so important that you know the keys to activating your spiritual effectiveness. There are so many people that feel as though they are drowning and need a life-line. The strange thing about this is that I don’t know why it is so hard to admit when help is needed. I am here to tell you that trying to go it alone is self-sabotaging.
Many believers are finding themselves discouraged because they feel like they are praying, worshiping, and giving but are getting little to no results in return.
Let me explain… Many of us have been praying, worshiping, tithing, and sowing seed, but if we were to be honest, we are not yet seeing the results we know belongs to us according to what has been promised. Believers are overwhelmed with debt, confused about the future, and don’t know for sure if God hears their prayers!
We know that Jesus said He came that we might have life and have it more abundantly. In other words, the amplified version of John 10:10 says:
“I came that you may live and enjoy life to the fill until it overflows!”
Instead of a life filled and overflowing with joy, peace, happiness and contentment, many believers find themselves living the exact opposite. They are:
- Going through the motions of living but not consciously living
I can remember going through life just that way. Oh yes, and thank God for prayer, praise, and worship. It kept me sane!!!
I am not trying to say that when we do these things we are not getting results at all, not by any means, but what I am saying is that I recognize that many of you have gone as far as you can go on your own and you now realize it is time to get HELP! But where can you get the right kind of Help?
Here are some keys to help you get the right kind of help. Consider this:
- If you are the go to person in your environment or the smartest person in your group, it’s time to go outside of your environment to get help.
- There are many wonderful resources you can access for free that will give some help. But if you are really serious about making real change and up leveling your life then you need to “put some skin in the game!” In other words you need to make some kind of an investment in your life. It should require something from you. It should make you think twice before you blow off and fall back into your way of being and doing things.
- Look for a coach/mentor that is real. Someone who has gone through what you are going through and have come out enough to be able to give you an accurate blueprint to help you get out.
- Lastly, after you breakdown and realize you need help, be willing to breakout of comfort zones and be confident knowing you will breakthrough to being the awesome person you are here to be. Only you can do this for you!
Don’t continue to drown trying to figure things out alone. Get help today! Why not see if the 2012 Spiritual Success Boot Camp may be just the right place for you to get a fresh start!
Spiritual Success Tip:
A decision must be made to break out of the box that will allow you to go into unfamiliar territory. There you will find what you could not see in your comfort zone.
~The Deliverance Doctor